593553-001
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
593553-001

593553-001

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Acer 4750G Laptop computer.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acer 4750G Laptop computer. Empty
PostSubject: Acer 4750G Laptop computer.   Acer 4750G Laptop computer. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:19 pm

In the PC market, rapid technological responsiveness happens to be known for Acer Acer is without a doubt on target to episode the world's first. Sandy Bridge processors with Intel released the 2nd wave of shock, Acer, Acer once more the first to make, and effort to develop the Aspire 4750 series, the first time for consumers to send many different Sandy Bridge architecture by using i3, i5 new products and solutions. Acer Acer compared to your previous generation of popular models Aspire 4741, with cool wisdom towards the second generation of all the Aspire 4750 series one, either design, the natural performance and entertainment functions, there has been a fantastic breakthrough. In the notebook computer industry, Acer, Acer happens to be a quick reaction force of your said product, in the prior generation models Aspire 4741, be it across the board upgrade to your 1G card, or your grand debut GT540M artwork world, has brought current market awareness and performance rapid improvement. Earlier this season, when Intel's Sandy Association processor has just open the curtain, Acer, Acer has brought in the first i7 processor when using the platform as the flagship belonging to the Aspire 4750. Intel adopted the pace, this time even the very first time introduced the use from Sandy Bridge platform, i3, i5 processors, a number of models. The user collection, or both i5 i7 Duo cpu and high-end graphics chips GT540M independent mixture of properties, but also completely count on the core Sandy Brdge architecture was set layouts performance models, the price you can find 3999 yuan, 5799 yuan, and so on. a wide selection of new platforms with the longing to feel the users in the slightest degree levels have the fulfillment of election. Ability to react that will rapid technological Acer Acer merchandise are always used with the most cutting-edge technology, but also provides most superior product performance. In this launch of a number of products, notebook computers built with processors and i5 brands GT540M performance alone was the best prominent. In the center configuration, the model uses the most recent 2nd generation of Intel Core? i5-2410 dual-core processor, speeds up to 2. 3GHz, Turbo Boost as much as 2. 9GHz. And within the new Sandy Bridge design, CPU and integrated graphics performance happen to be improved significantly. Another highlight of that models is that using NVIDIA graphics cards GT540M, to further enhance the graphical display simultaneously, through seamless smart cartomancy industry-leading switching technology to assist users in the CPU's automated graphics and discrete illustrations or photos freely between choice. This low power consumption throughout the manipulation, you can make best use of energy savings, Sandy Bridge is not only want to experience the newest platform's advanced features, but additionally want to play the adventure of large 3D brings a wonderful experience. Body in this Aspire 4750, Acer Acer additionally used USB 3. 0, Headphone and Dolby sound compound for example avant-garde features that make technology products which you can follow the trend: In today's unit was susceptible to GB data transfer conditions, the original USB2. 0 transfer rate can no longer meet the demand in this, Aspire 4750G comes which includes a USB 3. 0 user interface, USB 2. 0 a lot more than 10-fold increase, more motion pictures, TV shows, popular games could be instantly passed; the same compound inside the mobile phone headset mic interface The emergence of besides simplified the computer interface layout, more in line together with the user for video message or calls meeting the practical necessities; Aspire 4750G PC designed with advanced audio technology Dolby, the sound quality has also been a qualitative hop, with 14-inch HD LED-backlit CrystalBrite Widescreen, audio-visual impact is more outstanding. In appearance, Aspire 4750 series retained the previous generation of fashion home style, the very texture with the metal color blue or black cover which includes a hollow carved texture nylon uppers processing, stable and still refined feeling, and can effectively steer clear of surface scratches and fingerprint marks as well as other residues. Aspire 4750 number of changes in appearance with the C side, and the previous generation of different alloy wire drawing process, using surface texture with precisely the same gray A cure formation design, modeling simple, strong texture effects from even the ability button and key the proper mix of duckweed-style pc style keyboard and simple multi-touch smart board while using the bottom of the computer screen match the silver trim, a strong sense regarding science and technology. Performance in meeting the situation, Aspire 4750 to execute a full thin, the thinnest at only 25. 5mm, weighs a couple of. 2kg, placed at home and bring their business travel is quite appropriate. Leveraging the put out of Intel's new stage, Aspire 4750 series through two core CPU in addition to GPU to bring numerous new performance and the usage of cutting-edge features, in order to create more speed smooth cold PC experience. Today, Aspire 4750 series has recently been the first to reach, consumers can enjoy a go. Products Batteries Acer as10d3e Battery|Acer as10d41 Battery|Acer as10d61 Battery|Acer as10d71 Power
Back to top Go down
https://593553-001.forumotion.com

Acer 4750G Laptop computer.
Page 1 of 1