593553-001
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
593553-001

593553-001

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dell personal computer power connector just down maintenance in April 1500 : Dell laptop - Certification Industry.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Dell personal computer power connector just down maintenance in April 1500 : Dell laptop - Certification Industry. Empty
PostSubject: Dell personal computer power connector just down maintenance in April 1500 : Dell laptop - Certification Industry.   Dell personal computer power connector just down maintenance in April 1500 : Dell laptop - Certification Industry. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:26 pm

<! -- google_ad_section_start -->3 9, classified received complaints from people Pang Tel. Just bought a Dell inspiron1110 4 months Notebook Power Interface, even after falling to switch the motherboard, and was often known as improper use, not throughout the scope of warranty, repairs and maintenance expense. Reporter received an important complaint, call the Dell after-sales product hotline 4008811852 quickly. Service said of the fact that issue will be reflected with the Company, relevant staff will provide a clear reply after only 48 hours. Consultation with journalists about the sourcing cost of notebook motherboard replacement, motherboard replacement If the customer service that can take approximately 1, 500.
<! --
google_ad_client = "pub-6254916237007897";
/* ArticleDetail-FloatLeft-ImgTxt-300-250 */
google_ad_slot = "2059517962";
google_ad_width = 336;
google_ad_height = 280;
google_hints="Business, Dell personal computer power connector just down maintenance in";
//-->

Simply wait 48 hours, 72 working hours, Dell still has definitely not given any response. Mar 12, the reporter will be able to only again call Dell after-sales product hotline 4008811852. After dialing the hotline twice Dell' lenses after-sales service, the press reporter finally received a Dell assistance personnel wish Miss call, she said Mr Pang laptop power interface, the state has recently belong to collapse, and therefore the screen corrupted, corrupted, want laptop case, is natural of damage. But the difficulty did not involve other regions of the damage, are only hoping to change a base including a part, but how much the suitable needs, require customers to agree to treatment by paying departments as soon as final nuclear price. For the process the results, Mr Pang said this is exactly unacceptable, he said power connector plug often is the place, and that screen corrupted, corrupted shell notebook jam packed with such physical damage will not be a concept, he was adamant warranty. Rights in advance Month later, another get in touch with Pang newspaper. &quot; Laptop power interface, I have remedied, to get Computer Current market, a specialized computer repair location to repair out a little bit of, it took 120. &quot; Pang talked about, was to weld a small amount of, or you have just minutes, even a no-for-parts, &quot; Our units on the network also said which will 120 were wrongly paid! &quot; Mr Pang said how the phone call, would always like to ask two questions: First of all, why can fix small maintenance point minutes something Dell have to restore the motherboard, chassis, locations and stuff, the very difficult problem life and lifestyle complicated? Second, why charge a service point 120, still Dell will Quote 1, 500 yuan, the price tag difference is not an absence of? However, Mr Pang most just want to ask the question can be, &quot; Dale, why lots of people are such a cow? &quot; The person said, the final choice with the computer market, small repair points auto repairs ., it is because Dell drink all his patience. &quot; Which usually through your newspaper, I wish Dell services staff finally called me Miss the htc desire, but in the end we wouldn't reach consensus opinion. She said of the fact that problem can then end up reported. &quot; Pang talked about, I wish Miss some sort of phone, thus not that message. No way, the crna can only again call Dell after-sales services hotline 4008811852, has get in touch with twice, each time this sentence: &quot; I will put your question to reflect the firm, relevant staff will make a clear reply within 24 hours. &quot; How many during the last 48 hours later, Mr Pang not even so continue, notebook won't be able to do at home, provided it stood, his own pocket for do the repair! &quot; I have this to the Dell is completely disappointed from it! They completely ignore that, very arrogant attitude connected with sale, not an everyday cow, is considerable cows! I really do not appreciate how can such a organization in China survive?! &quot; Pang talked about. Press Notes Chulai Hun, want to repay Pang with the phone, I call this the most important, but his face mad, disappointed expression, through the sound I'll imagine. If I can certainly, I would like to manage forward this voice so that you can Dell Computer Founder as well as president of Michael? Dell, he could have heard here primary &quot; crisis. &quot; Now i'm an expert from tablet-pc-supplier. com, while we increases the quality product, such as Portable Gps device Systems, GPS Car Keeping track of Device Manufacturer, Portable Booklet Reader, and more. <! -- google_ad_section_end -->

Affiliated Articles -
<! -- google_ad_section_start -->Portable Gsp sat nav Systems, GPS Car Keeping track of Device Manufacturer, <! -- google_ad_section_end -->

<! --
google_ad_client = "pub-6254916237007897";
google_hints = "Business, Dell personal computer power connector just down maintenance in";
/* 728x90, formulated 3/10/09 */
google_ad_slot = "0228603529";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 3;
//-->

Email this Article to the Friend!
Receive Articles something like this one direct to ones own email box! Subscribe at zero cost today!
Back to top Go down
https://593553-001.forumotion.com

Dell personal computer power connector just down maintenance in April 1500 : Dell laptop - Certification Industry.
Page 1 of 1