593553-001
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
593553-001

593553-001

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How To Buy A Keyboard (part 4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

How To Buy A Keyboard (part 4) Empty
PostSubject: How To Buy A Keyboard (part 4)   How To Buy A Keyboard (part 4) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:47 pm

In the following paragraphs, I will discuss individuals optional extras are they optional or would you actually need them. If you wish to read previous articles with this series start with How to buy a keyboard (Part1) during Mikes Music Room.

Having read this number of articles you have set your budget, you have seen and listened to your keyboard in any flesh, you have the features you would like on your keyboard, therefore that抯 it, your prepared to start learning. Right? Less than.

Now you need to cope with the dreaded optional additional. I do not have a problem with optional extras as extensive as that抯 what they can be and not necessary. An important part of a keyboard is the power supply. Most keyboards in your cost range use a plug in power supply and because a few of these keyboards can be powered by batteries too, some manufactures will charge you for the power present and call it a strong optional extra. In my opinion, this is very sneaky and very naughty. Before you agree to buy a keyboard make sure the facility supply is included in the price. My opinion on this is that if it's a deal breaker so be it. Power supplies can cost about? 5. 00 and this money may be used for other items you'll need.

The next item you'll need is a keyboard stand unless you need to place your keyboard on the dining table or the floor (not recommended). Normally you'd leave the keyboard within the same place, so it is useful to possess a stand. These can price from? 5. 00 in order to? 0. 00 and I would suggest an adjustable height stand rather than a static stand. I would defiantly barter to obtain a stand thrown in with the buying price of the keyboard; it抯 always worth a try. This of course shouldn't be a deal breaker since the stand is an added.

The above items especially the very first one are important. Other less important items include a keyboard bench to sit on, not essential if you've chairs at home along with an adjustable keyboard take a position. A volume pedal and sustain pedal, which are attached to the back of the actual keyboard, normally using a jack plug. These is going to be rarely used.
Headphones can be useful for your families sanity throughout the early learning months.

Lastly, the last item concerning my list is obviously optional but I recommend you make it essential, and that抯 computer keyboard lessons. Many music shops will offer you a free keyboard lesson to obtain you started. These lessons are normally thirty-minute lessons and following your free lesson will cost between? 0. 00 as well as? 0. 00 per training. You will also need to buy music for ones lessons, which again may cost? 0. 00 in order to? 0. 00 but this songs should last from six to twelve months depending on how fast you can learn.

I hope this number of articles has given you sufficient information to purchase a keyboard and start out learning. If your unsure pertaining to keyboard lessons then check out my Lesson 1 e-book during Mikes Music Room which will get you started and you will download immediately.
Back to top Go down
https://593553-001.forumotion.com

How To Buy A Keyboard (part 4)
Page 1 of 1